Biblical Origins: An Adopted Legacy (2008)
Explore the world to which the Bible has been written in. Following the Documentary Hypothesis, each author provides to the origins of their writings. These clues reveal hidden propaganda and agendas during the time-frame to which the author had set these writings to scrolls. Biblical Origins is the first book in a future series, dedicated to solve the long lasting mystery: Who wrote the Bible? It is when this is identified that the scriptures of the Hebrew Bible will truly come to life, finally providing us with the answers to all else relating to it.
Biblical Origins is divided into three section, the first of which holds a second edition to An Adopted Legacy: Neo-Assyrian Origin to Hebrew Lore, followed by a focus on the ancestral writings and the roots of Yahwism.
An Adopted Legacy: Neo-Assyrian Origin to Hebrew Lore (2007)
An Adopted Legacy offers new insights to the Yahwistic (J) source of the Book of Genesis and its origins. A smaller timeframe of writing for the Yahwistic author is given by the end of this book while attempting to solve some of the Bible’s oldest mysteries. This volume concentrates specifically on the primeval history of the Book of Genesis.
Read a Review!!!
This ebook is a compilation of exclusive articles written for Ancient Origins by authors, researchers, and experts from a variety of different fields. The book explores the most enduring mysteries from our ancient past, and presents new theories to unravel the truth behind some of the most perplexing myths and legends from the ancient world.
Author Petros Koutoupis writes about the mysterious Aeneas of Greco-Roman mythology and his wanderings throughout the Mediterranean following the Trojan War.
This ebook is a compilation of exclusive articles written for Ancient Origins by authors, researchers, and experts from a variety of different fields. The book explores the most enduring mysteries from our ancient past, and presents new theories to unravel the truth behind some of the most perplexing artifacts, places, and figures from the ancient world.
Author Petros Koutoupis writes on the mysterious Phaeacians of ancient Greek mythology. Who were they and were they inspired by a real life peoples?
This ebook is a compilation of exclusive articles written for Ancient Origins by authors, researchers, and experts from a variety of different fields. The book explores the most enigmatic and fascinating relics uncovered from our ancient past, and presents new theories to explain the mysteries surrounding some of the world’s more unique and unusual artifacts.
Author Petros Koutoupis writes on the Eteocypriot language alongside the Amathus bilingual while deciphering the unknown Iron Age language.
Benner, Jeff. The Living Words: Volume One (2008) With the Greek transliteration and interpretation.
Mr. Benner provides the reader with insight to the forgotten meanings of the words of the Bible and the significance those words once held.
Historical / Theological
Most if not all PDF files are embedded with the appropriate fonts. If they do not appear appropriately you can download the Hebrew font here and the Greek fonts here.
For book reviews by Petros Koutoupis, please visit the Ancient Origins website.
- Perseus and the Legendary Rescue of Andromeda: Slaying of a Dangerous Sea Monster (2016)
- The Enigmatic and Elusive Virgil (2015)
- In Search of Helen of Troy (2014)
- The Enigmatic Etruscans (2014)
- Identifying the Teresh of The Sea Peoples (2014)
- Identifying an Ancient Battle and Dating the Song of Deborah (2014)
- A Paradise Lost: In Search of Eden (2014)
- Gateway to the Heavens: The Assyrian Account to the Tower of Babel (2014)
- Was There Ever a Trojan War? (2014)
- Did Mycenaean Greeks serve in the Egyptian military of Ramesses? (2014)
- Trojans at the Battle of Qadesh (2014)
- In Search of the Origins of the Philistines – Part 1 (2014)
- In Search of the Origins of the Philistines – Part 2 (2014)
- Homer: From Oral Tradition to Canon (2014)
- The ancient settlement of Akrotiri and the mass exodus of Therans (2014)
- Hebrew Linguistics Under the Documentary Hypothesis (2009)
- Addendum to Biblical Origins: An Adopted Legacy (2009)
- Understanding Isaiah 7:14 (2009)
- A Critical Analysis of Genesis 14 (2007)
- The Nephilim: Their Origins and Evolution (2007)
- The Babylonian Orion and Cetus (2007)
- What is the Land of Shinar and Where is it Located? (2007)
- Everything You Need to Know about the Cloud and Cloud Computing, Part I (Linux Journal 2018)
- Blockchain, Part II: Configuring a Blockchain Network and Leveraging the Technology (Linux Journal 2018)
- Blockchain, Part I: Introduction and Cryptocurrency (Linux Journal 2018)
- Product Review: GitStorage (Linux Journal 2018)
- Why Do We Do It? (Linux Journal 2018)
- Securing Serverless Applications (Linux Journal Geek Guides 2017)
- Deploying Kubernetes with Security and Compliance in Mind (Linux Journal Geek Guides 2017)
- Managing Container Security and Compliance in Docker (Linux Journal Geek Guides 2017)
- Mastering ATA over Ethernet (Linux Journal 2017)
- Why the Largest Companies in the World Count on Linux Servers (Linux Journal 2017)
- Harnessing the Power of the Cloud with SUSE (Linux Journal Geek Guides 2017)
- Understanding OpenStack’s Success (Linux Journal 2017)
- Memory: Past, Present and Future—and the Tools to Optimize It (Linux Journal Geek Guides 2017)
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server (Linux Journal 2016)
- Public Cloud Scalability for Enterprise Applications (Linux Journal Geek Guides 2016)
- NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel (Linux Journal 2016)
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market (Linux Journal 2016)
- ZFS: Finding Its Way to a Linux Near You? (Linux Journal 2016)
- Hybrid Cloud Security with z Systems (Linux Journal Geek Guides 2016)
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM (Linux Journal 11/2014 Issue 247)
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques (Linux Journal 9/2013 Issue 233)
- The Lustre Distributed File System (Linux Journal 10/2011 Issue 210)
- Data Deduplication with Linux (Linux Journal 7/2011 Issue 207)
- Managing Storage Volumes with Btrfs (Linux / Linux Pro Magazine 3/2011 Issue 124)
- Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2 (Linux Journal 1/2011 Issue 201)
- Data Backup Applications (Linux+ DVD Magazine 1/2010)
- The Linux RAM Disk (Linux+ DVD Magazine 4/2009)
- Linux Volume Management (Linux+ DVD Magazine 3/2009)